Monday 29 December 2014

Christmas Vibes

Hey guys!

 I can't believe Christmas is almost over. I had a lovely day with my family and my horsey girl! I only took one photo the whole day so apologies but here is a photo of Slane and I being Christmassy on Christmas Day!

Today I decided to go back to my hobby of photography and went outside and took a few little photos. Tell me what you think? I can't believe its Monday already and this day next week I'll be back in school. But that also means that I only have a couple of weeks until I go skiing with my school in Italy!
I've never been skiing so wish me luck because I will end up falling on my bum numerous times because I can be a little clumsy when I'm excited. I'm so excited to be finally going on an airplane again because I haven't been on one in ten years which is a long time ago. Please enjoy looking at these photos down below, now that I'm back to taking photos like I used to about two or three years ago I really want to take some more tomorrow!

                                                                   "War Horse" stance!








Pepe is my sweetie pie :)

                                                           Clyde's a bit of a crazy one :)




2 comments: